Project manager: Dr. Sedat GÜNDOĞDU
Project team: Dr. Cem ÇEVİK
Barış Can KIRAR
With this project;
1. To show in detail what microplastic pollution is in sandy beaches around Iskenderun Bay,
2. To show what is relationship between distance from river mouth with microplastic concentration
3. To show difference of microplastic pollution between protected beaches and non-protected beaches
4. To understand effect of tourism on microplastic concentration
5. Establishing the pollution status of areas such as Chelonia mydas, Caretta caretta and Ocypode cursor used as habitat or nesting
6. To raise awareness about microplastics pollution
Major investments in chemical recycling, plastic-to-fuel, and incineration to manage plastic waste...
Turkey has banned the importation of ethylene polymer plastic waste as environmentalists and...
In the investigation conducted in 133 waste recovery facilities in Adana, 26 facilities found to...